We inform you, who visit our facility physically and digitally, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (for short, the “Law”). This Information Text has been prepared to inform our visitors about the processes of recording, processing, sharing, transferring to third parties, storage, erasure and destruction of personal data collected from our visitors who use our website who want to get information about our facility and our facility, and our related principles.
Sun Turizm ve Su Sporları Ticaret Anonim Şirketi ( “Company”) (Sun Tourism and Water Sports Trade Joint Stock Company) Address : Main Office – Maslak Mahallesi Bilim Sokak No 5a-1 Sarıyer – İstanbul
Affiliate -Cakıs Mahallesı Merkez No:9 ( Hip-Notics Hotel )Manavgat Antalya
Turkish Central Registration System Number : 0168000284300002 is responsible for the Data within the scope of the Turkish Code of Personal Data Protection (No.6698)
II) For what purpose will your personal data be processed:
Your personal data shall be processed by the Company for the following reasons:
1. To meet the requirements of the services offered in our facility
2. To provide information to public institutions and organizations within the scope of relevant legislation during your stay in our facility
3. To ensure physical security
4. To use in campaign, sales and marketing activities
5. To communicate information about the organizations we organize and the services we offer
6. In order to be used in event news on social media
7. In case of receiving services via digital platforms, in order to fulfill the requirements of this service
III) Which personal data will be processed:
Your data below will be processed according to the legal relationship to be established with you or the transaction to be performed, provided that these are not limited to the following and are exemplary.
1. Mandatory information you have provided to us using our forms and/or provided when entering the facility
2. Your data processed by security cameras throughout the facility
3. The information you provide to us while using our services and making relevant payments
3. Any data, photos, shares, etc. that you upload or send to our website and social media accounts linked here
3. Products or services for which you would like to receive an offer
4. Information such as the browser you used to access our website and the website or application you came from
5. IP, protocol used and communication records that must be kept in accordance with Turkish Law No. 5651
IV) To whom and for what purpose can your personal data can be transferred:
Processed personal data can be transferred in accordance with the principles set forth in the present text and the Law
1. To our affiliates/associations, our group companies
2. To our business partners and suppliers, limited to the purpose of providing our products and services
3. To consultants and audit firms for commercial, financial and legal consultancy and audits
4. To subcontractors and third parties who are involved in these processes in order to make our campaigns, promotions and announcements
5. To Only authorized public institutions and organizations and judicial authorities, as stipulated in the Laws and limited in scope
6. To companies that own social media platforms, such as hosting providers or system providers, for your communication with social media accounts linked to our site.
7. To foreign countries in order to take services from companies that have servers abroad where personal data is storage
IV) Method and legal reason for processing personal data
Your personal data may be processed by the Company or real or legal persons who process data on behalf of the Company; It is collected through verbal, written, visual or electronic channels, including but not limited to physical documents, the website, our social media channels and with your explicit consent.
Your personal data is processed by the Company in order to deliver our commercial activities and ensure continuity in our activities, and to fully and accurately fulfill our responsibilities stipulated by the Turkish Law No: 6698.
V) Legal Rights by Law
Your rights are written in article 11 of the Turkish Law No: 6698 and they are as follows:
By applying to Company in writing, you have the right ;
a) To know whether it is processed or not,
b) To request information about this if it processed
c) To know purpose of process and to control if it used for that purpose
d) To be informed about the 3rd parties that it has been shared with both in the country and abroad,
e) İn cases where there is an error in the data to claim for correction ,
f) Requesting deletion, destruction or anonymization within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the Law,
g) To request notification of the transactions made in accordance with the paragraphs (d) and (e) above, to the third parties to which they are transferred,
h) To object to the emergence of a result against you, since it is analyzed exclusively by automated systems,
i) If you are harmed due to illegal processing, you can use your rights to claim the loss.
You may fill out the form that includes the right you want to use and the proof of your identity on our website and deliver it to Maslak Mahallesi Bilim Sokak No 5a-1 Sarıyer – İstanbul (address) either in person or post a signed copy by mail or send an digital signed copy to our registered e-mail adress email@example.com Your claims shall be finalized in the shortest period depending on the type of the claim you make or at most in 30 days. In cases where any expenses is needed to realize the claimed prosess you may be charged the expenses that are calculated by taking the related rate Schedule issued by the Board. In cases where you apply via a representative, the documents that identify the authority of the representative to fulfill such an application should be included.